Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hello all!
I can't believe it's already christmas. It sure doesn't feel like it, I swear I've only been here a few weeks. It's hot and dry here and does not feel at all like christmas except for the festive people painting their houses with a mixture of sand and cow manure.
I am going to my Lumasaba teacher's house with some friends from the area. I will be at her house for Christmas eve until Wednesday and will see how christmas is done in the village. Hopefully I will tell you all about it pretty soon, next week even if I get the chance.
Also, I want to say Merry Christmas to all of my friends and everyone who has shown me tremendous support since I got here. I am so lucky to have absolutely the best people in the world for friends and I am greatful for that. And, my family rocks, too! Things here are going well. I miss and love you all.
Lisandro
2008 here we come! I love an election year!

No comments: